Scanga Medical offers service and repairs with an average savings of 40-60% off of manufacturers pricing.
We operate with low operating margins.
This allows us to provide you with competitive prices.
Ongoing maintenance programs include, but are not limited to:
We service all makes and models including:
- Rigid scopes
- Flexible scopes / biopsy forceps
- Power tools / handpieces / air hoses / attachments (air, battery, electric)
- Cameras / couplers
- Instruments (general, micro, specialty)
- Phaco handpieces
- Diamond knives
- TEE probes
- Lights cords
- Specialty scopes (ureteroscopes, offset laparascopes)
- Repair Consultations
- Inventory of refurbished equipment for sale
- Exemplary customer service – direct voice contact